Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Yes Puerto del Carmen is probably best for you both. Look up Apartments Rocas Blancas, and Apartments Flamingo. Both are on the sea front, and although quite old, are cheap and serviceable. Look them up on http://www.booking.com
If you need any more info, just shout :cheers
I booked my flights.

I am trawling now and getting annoyed theres so many apartments. Does anyone know of any with a good pool area I hate the thought of a tiny pool with a few beds
What apartments have you looked at?

Have you looked at Club Oceana?
I stayed in those years ago booked direct with them from what I can remember and I think they sorted out the flight for me as well.

They were fine and the two bed roomed apartments weren't much more expensive than the one bed roomed and meant nobody had to sleep on an uncomfortable sofa bed.

They weren't front line so no view of the sea, but they were well located for all the restaurants, cafes, and bars and the beach. They have got to be worth investigating.

The pool wasn't enormous but it's quite a small complex.

I know what you mean when you say in a lot of these places there is too much choice Vegastone, it gets annoying in the end as you have no real idea of how to compare them to each other, so you can just as easily pick a duff one as a good one.
I have looked at like 100's they all look the same to me lol and I have no idea which ones to book
Try Club Barcarola, it's a small complex but it's right on the Avenida.
I looked at that its £400 lol I am looking at spending £180 max
I'm afraid you won't find much for £30 a night that has everything you want, even Rocas Blancas is more than that!

Have you made a short list of some you've looked at, maybe if you post the names we can try and help narrow them down.
Apartments Morano and lanza playa I am looking on Alpharooms some very cheap on there for 6 nights I am now looking at private apartments aswell
Have you managed to find somewhere yet, vegasone?
yes thanks I found a private apartment free wifi and uk channnels on tv so my daughter can do what she wants in the day £200 for 6 nights

thanks for your help

never been before so will have to explore for nice spanish food and things to do
Double check with the owner regarding satellite channels Vegasone as the satellite has recently been moved which is causing problems to European destinations. I would hate for you to be relying on the TV for your daughter only to find that the channels are missing.

Was thinking if there is a problem you could be prepared and maybe take some dvd's if there's a player.
Really pleased you've found somewhere, have fun!!
Lanzarote is a very quiet island, perfect for enjoying the outdoors and of nautical sports, the area of Playa del Carmen is perfect for you.
You have to visit the Timanfaya volcano.
happy holidays
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.