Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
lanzarote
9 Posts
To give members an idea what you're after, Self-catering? All- Inclusive? Kind of resort you like? Budget?

Pippy :)
Pippy HT Mod wrote:
To give members an idea what you're after, Self-catering? All- Inclusive? Kind of resort you like? Budget?
I see you've bumped but not given any further info.
looking at self catering or b&b any info
http://www.oceanclubholidays.com

Costa Luz
Club Oceano
Princessa Ico

In that order. IMHO
blueboy14 wrote:
pippy i have :que
My mistake, I was looking at your second post and didn't see you'd edited your first. My apologies ;)
not sure what sort of resort you are after but we always go to costa teguise so can only give advise/opinions on this.
fairly quiet laid back resort ,very safe and ideal for young kids as most of the restaurants and bars are in little squares so no trouble with traffic etc.
some ideal s/c hotels are,oasis lanz club,galleon playa,barcello la galea
all of these are in the middle of the resort.
just on the outskirts (but only 15-20 min walk) are sands beach villas,lanzarote gardens (fantastic kids club in this one) and teguisol
also if you want to book privately thro owners try
http://www.espanabreaks.com they have villas and apartments in the centre of town all really high standard.

there are loads of really nice restaurants,cafes and bars in costa,have a look on one of the restaurant threads.
also lots of little play parks,trampolines etc for little ones and 2 lovely sandy beaches!
good luck,hope this helps.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.