All Inclusive Holidays

Discussions relating to all inclusive style holidays
lanzarote
6 Posts
My friend has just returned from the Rubicon Palace and has booked to go back next year. We are going there in just 3 weeks time. She said the food was really good, drinks were fine, They walked in to Playa Blanca in under 40 minutes and a taxi back was just 3€. If you want a realxing holiday then this is the place to go.
We stayed at the Iberostar - Costa Calero 2 years ago. It was absolutely fab!!
If you find accomodation that suits your needs better it's worth noting that the Costa Calero Iberostar has a deal on where you pay something like €14 per person and you get the run of the pool and buffet from 12:30-3:30pm. That includes local beer and sangria, soft drinks and a huge wealth of dishes to cater for every taste. Worth doing at least once while you're there if you're not staying, I'd say.
Hi, do not go to the Sun Tropical Village, it is appalling and very poor value for money, I went there last year with my daughter and to be honest I felt all inclusive was not worth it.hope this helps.
I recommend Salinas del Janubio nice places
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.