All Inclusive Holidays

Discussions relating to all inclusive style holidays
AI in Lanzarote
7 Posts
i can recommend the rubicon palace and the iberostar papagayo in playa blanca. though i think the rubicon may have more for your teenager (6 swimming pools etc)

there is also the papagayo arena i have'nt stayed there myself but it looks nice and its the next one on my list as soon as hubby lets me loose with his credit card!!

Another option in playa blanca is the sun tropical which is a first choice holiday village - lots of activities there climbing walls, trampolining, kayaking etc http://www.firstchoice.co.uk but check out the reveiws people either love it or hate it there!! the other thing to be said for the sun tropical is that its close to the main town and beaches.

fatcodycat 8)
i can also recommend the Rubicon in Playa Blanca..
in Costa Teguise i recommend Lanzarote Bay hotel.. my kids loved it.
I seem to remember your posts on another thread..your boy is 14?

My lad is also 14 and he preferred Lanzarote Bay in CT due to the activities available ( even though he was officially too old for the kids club.. ends at 12..but he was alllowed to join in all the activiites he wanted to.. there is a football pitch, tennis etc there).. Lanzarote bay is very child centred and it is in a quiet location. Most of the entertainment is hotel based but if you want to walk around, there are a few bars nearby.

Playa Blanca is much quieter..it's all down to individual preferecne i guess..
Lanzarote Bay reviews HERE, Rubicon Palace reviews HERE.

Pippy :D
Iberostar Costa Calero - went for a week in June - fab hotel, lovely rooms, lots of areas to sunbathe, food fantastic.

J
Stayed at the Sun Tropical on an AI- did not think that it was worth doing the AI there :(
Iberostar Papagayo reviews HERE, website HERE.

Papagayo Arena reviews HERE.

Iberostar Costa Calero reviews HERE.

Sun Tropical reviews HERE.

Pippy :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.