Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi Jinty
The reason not many Brits go to Larnaca is (in my opinion) simply because it is not carried by many tour operators.

We always go to Deryneia on the East, but really enjoy spending time in Larnaca.

Again, in my opinion, Larnaca beats Limassol hands down. I can't even bring myself to go there any more. Traffic, traffic, busy, busy, busy - you must know what I mean after 20 years :D

Ady
Hate Limassol - love Larnaca.

We go there every year, although we do a 2 centre holiday, 1 week in Larnaca and the other in Pissouri, which we also love.

Anything you want to know about Larnaca, just ask me (he says, big-headedly! :wink: )

Mark
Thanks folks,

Just found Limassol so tired and depressing this year, and with another 8 hotels going over to long-term lets I despair for all of the pub/restuarant owners we know. they are, quite rightly so, very worried about the future in Limassol.

The day we spent in Larnaca was like going back 10 years in Limassol, with everyone so 'upbeat' and friendly. Been missing that each year in Limassol.

We would really like to stay at the front, near the beach as I don't want to have to hire a car. My problem is, I don't know how the surrounding areas so any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Jinty
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.