America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
LAS VEGAS TO LA
6 Posts
about a 5 hour drive to see the sights of LA from vegas,i cant find a tour company who does a day trip from vegas it would be a long day.You could hire a car and stop overnight in LA and either see the sights yourself by driving or book up a tour from a local hotel which does one,To be honest i wouldnt bother been to LA a few times and it is nothing special if you ask me.nice to see Rodeo drive but the shops out of my league,only place i really enjoyed was the farmers market and Hollywood Bowl intresting to see that,santa monica, kodak theatre where the oscars are held and the walk of stars i found very tacky.have a great trip to vegas im sure you have a lovely time there.
fly there, it's only 45 mins from Vegas to LA, it's not expensive either, look at South West Airlines website and check it out

At the risk of annoying some people on here :o I don't like LA either, not much to see in my opinion.

Cheers,

TC
I also agree with other postings, forget about LA, if your driving it will take you longer to find your way round than it will to get there.

If you want a break away from Vegas, take a look at Lake Tahoe:

http://www.visitinglaketahoe.com/

Within driving time of Vegas, and well worth if for a couple of days, we have stayed on the South side.

HTH

Driver02
It costs about £100 per person to fly.

I like LA because it has great shopping, good tours around the stars homes, chinese manns theatre tours, Hollywood, Beverley Hills, you can go to a Disney park and Knotts berry, San-Diego has a zoo and seaworld, plus all the great beaches. LA is very grid locked and not very good sign posted, and everyones in a rush.

I would recommend a hotel as an over night or longer if you want to see what guests all year round love, all the glitz and glamour.
Mands

I've just been reading an interesting post about this very subject on another website - here's the link:

http://las-vegas-hotels.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g45963-i10-k1016401-Day_trip_to_LA-Las_Vegas_Nevada.html

U2fan
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.