General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
If you have an all inclusive telephone bill watch those 0870 numbers, with queueing systems you can come back to a nasty surprise when you get the phone bill. I learnt this the hard way :(

http://www.saynoto0870.com/

The above link may have the number you require or the switchboard number for the company, if they refuse to put you through and insist you dial the 0870 number tell them that they are blocked from you phone and that you will take your business elsewhere, they usually connect you pretty sharpish. Why should we pay extra to give a company our business :evil: :evil:

Lynn
Hi.

It's all very well and good booking last minute deals there are some out there.
However you will incur extra charges for booking late.
You will need to very flexible when buying a last minute deal and another issue you may come across is your baggage limit maybe reduced to only 15kg per person.
I book our deals with about 12 days to departure,i rarely notice a price difference by booking less than 48hrs,also by booking with 12 days to go you just avoid the TOD charges which can ammount upto £40 per holiday.

Hope this helps.
Cheers Ken. :)
you can get some cracking deals by booking on the day of departure by just doing it actually at the airport.

It just depends on how late you're willing to leave it!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.