Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
How many people are going
If you are looking for a a package deal try http://www.sunbargains.com

Good Luck

Sue :)
hi depingu,found flights with airflights.co.uk from teesside on the 18th for 2 ,costing£234 for 2 people and accomodation with findmeaccom staying at primavera 2 costing £246 for 2,total cost £480 for 2 people ,you would have to get your own transfers,hope this helps kev
couldnt edit ,flights are acctually with thomsons,price with thomsons is £346 so i would book with airflights ,kev
you could try xl from newcaslte they were coming out cheaper than teesside for flights.

diane.
xl flying sat from newcastle using mod in promotion box,works out at £155 for 2 ,accomodation with holidayroomsdirect.com staying at primavera park in old town is£235 for 2 ,total cost is£390 for 2 people ,kev
thanks Kev trying that now

Deb
let me know how you got on depingu.
hi Kevin

got a good deal in the end, we decided to take our 11 year old grandson so that took the prices of DIY right up. Anyway this morning I got a weeks half board flying out next Tuesday with Thomsons to the Ambassador with a free child place , all in all it was £625 for the three of us half board. That incudes transfers and all so I am happy and packing haaaaaaaaaa cant wait now

Thanks again Deb
hi depingu,glad you got sorted,were you flying from?kev
:D Hi Deb - Ambassador is a fab hotel, we went there last year with our 12yr old, and loved it that much, we have booked another week this year (3rd Oct.), going back to same hotel!

Plus- what a fab price,you payed, thought our price was pretty good - (£713), for 2 adult, 1 child!!, but you did well girl, to find a hol at that price! Enjoy. BBB.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.