Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Grand Princess 14 day Caribbean October 25th - $699 if booked through US, worth enquiring what it would be if through UK agent.

Also Grand Princess Transatlantic Sep 25th has plenty of GTY availability at good prices if booked through US agent.
Hi and welcome to HT!

Thanks for that. Any further offers would be appreciated.

If you have any information on companies to try you may wish to update THIS TOPIC

luci :wave
HAving a look for something between now and Xmas these have caught my eye

Noticed the Celebrity constellation has 7n ex BCN for <£300 on the 23rd and 30th Oct.

Flights are not so easy to get as the 23rd is 1/2 term so over £200

Easyjet from Luton works for the 30th at around £140.

Cruise and maritime still offering the ocean countess out of Plymouth

12n for £499. 19 Oct.

Star princess has a med 12n 10 Nov venice to Rome
US site showing cruise at £440(+tx)
Princess UK want over £1k
Royal Caribbean -
Always supposing you could get a reasonable flight at this date , :que the Enchantment of the Seas sails from Baltimore for 9 nights to the Bahamas - starting at $399 plus tax for Inside cabin on November 27th 2010.
The same sailing on 18 Nov or in Dec are around $100 more. A bargain.
This might be a candidate for bargain of the year.

Celebrity Constellation 23rd and 30th Oct
prices are good but there is a 55+ special

cruise fare is £164pp + tax at £73 tips £54.

so the 2 pax totals including tips

£581.66 inside GTY
£761.66 OV GTY
£881.66 Balcony

Suites are also cheap on this cruise
2654.44 royal suite and this can take 3/4pax at £354pp(cheaper to get an inside nearby if you can)

Flights for the 23rd are expensive(1/2 term) but you can get easyjet stansted for £120pp
Had an offer in an e-mail from Virgin which sounds a super price for November.

7 night Princess cruise, caribbean
7 nights 4 star hotel in Barbados
return flights
Total = £899

Unfortunately we have already booked our November cruise :cry
I'm open to looking at cruises that stop in Limassol (and Larnaca at a push) where we can get on and just pay Cruise Only price, if anyone can help with that?

Ideally, we would like to end up back at Limassol but are open to taking a one way flight back from somewhere we can fly directly to Cyprus. We know we can get flights at the moment with Ryanair into and out of Gerona but not sure how long they have bought that particular route....

Louis Cruises don't seem to have very much planned for next year and they were very quiet this year with their itineraries.

Other than that - looks like we will be Nile Cruising in September to celebrate my hubby's 50th birthday.

We're looking to book only the cruise part (ie - no flights included) as we can make our own way to either of the ports from our home town in Limassol and we can get our own flights very easily with Egyptair if we're doing the Nile cruise.

Anyone got any ideas or deals?

Shell
Limassol, Cyprus
P&O Oriana RTW sectors.

Best deal HongKOng to southampton 32night £1299
15Nov retrurn 17Dec overnight flight and 1night in HK 30n cruise.

Also Artemis 26n £1599 18nov ex Southampton Med.
Please Windjammer,where did u see the amazing Oriana offer,want to BOOK!
Oriana deal is on teletext holidays....channel 101

Go to P228, and page 6 there. The number to call is 0808 230 3614, and outward flight is heathrow. W'J. got date wrong....it leaves 15 November
fixed the date,
most agents should be able to do this if there is still availability its been atound since at least Thurs.

Also price up cruise only and a DIY flight

cruise1st are one of the adverts also on 227.
TXT online
http://www.teletextholidays.co.uk/TV_Text_Offers/
TXT228 in easy to use form
http://www.teletextholidays.co.uk/TV/Cruises/Worldwide%20Cruises/ITV-CRY_728/print.aspx

If not there are alternatives which are shorter and not such good value

There is also 26n Artiemis ex Southampton 1600 for those that do not want to fly.
Incredible deal caribbean 1st November on Sea Princess return flights Cardiff to Barbados and 14 night cruise....inside is £799 with cruise kings! For anyone ready to go, that is an incredible deal with a quality line. Gratuities will come in at approximately £100pp.
There seems to be a couple of OK deals from Belfast with P&O Jan/Feb

http://www.cruisekings.co.uk/pooffers.htm

Might be worth checking out for those that struggle with flights from Ireland and NI.
Hi Windjammer,
It was that Star Princess cruise you posted that really caught my eye,they have it again 22nd Nov out of Rome,any suggestions who to contact that might help with booking out of US ?
Many thanks.
try
http://www.cruisecompete.com
to see if anyone will help, just make sure they know where you are from.

P&O have some good deals for the caribbean still at £799,
Just look on TXT or cruise.co.uk or Cruise1st.co.uk for prices other agents should be able to match.

They were doing 4pax for <£2k inc flights for anyone looking to share these have probably gone now.
New low price for the Ex southampton Xmas/NY RCI Independence Dec 21 18nights med trip

£1069 inside £1499 outsides.

This is in an email from Iglu
http://www.iglucruise.com/independence-of-the-seas/21st-december-2010_c42863

Cruise1st are normaly hot on these, on the web site(£1099) but not on TXT yet.
Cruise. are still at the higher prices.
Gill's Cruises have the Thomson Dream, 8 December, 14 nights, Caribbean from Southampton from £599.

luci :wave
Stumbled on this great deals through an email from iglu.

3rd April Azamara 13n transatlantic Miami to Rome including flight hotel and transfer.

Leadin price for OV with the free flights £720 but they had gone, bagged the next grade up at £752.
should be cabins left today but prices might be over £800 now.

Some nice balconies for £1100-£1200.

EDIT: Balconies now £900 SOLO rate £1109

Updated offer from Cruisekings.

Any sign of Sue this might be just right .
Those who know me from these boards will realise I would not choose to sail Thomson, but.....there is a stonker of a transatlantic deal on Dream, sailing from Southampton, La Coruna, Porto, Madeira, right across warm route to St Lucia, then Barbados. £649 for outside cabin, including flight back to Bournemouth, Manchester, East Midlands or Glasgow. Available via travelzoo top 20 deals, with cruise1st, this week.

Looking out the window at 2 feet snow blanket, I really do wish...... Maybe someone?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.