Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Launderette
10 Posts
there is one at Garden City..... San Eugenio end of PLDA
Is it still there? It had closed down when we were there in February, we were told the owner had died? Only other one I can think of is under the Achacay apartments in LC
when we were there in september 2006, friends used one near the mediterrean palace in las americas.
can't remember exactly where it is, but definitely in that area!!!!
tracey
We used to use one called Whirly Wash which is behind/above the Las Vistas strip, but that was about 18 months ago so I don't know if it's still there.
if that question was aimed at me then yes it is still there.... and open !!! (garden city we are talking about !) :)
Sorry HH - think we are talking at cross purposes here. I meant the launderette where you could leave your washing and someone would do them for you, thought that has closed down, - are you meaning the self service launderette for Garden City residents that is just a little further up the same side road?
There is a laundrette underneath Parque Santiago 3. Reasonably priced too.
My mate runs a laundrette in San Eugenio just behinds Roys Pizza, he does a good job.
yes vivien marie i was !!!!..... the one at garden city is self service !
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.