Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
it seems to be brand new and looks very modern. W don't have it in our reviews but Asiarooms has a review which is not that good.- mainly down to location.But then you know where it is. ( I'll ask for it be added to our reviews- you never know, someone must have been :lol: )
Having had someone local look at this hotel... very new, good service and nice, albeit small rooms I decided to splurge a bit and have booked in at the Landmark for the week instead. Got a room upgrade and 8th night free for $135++ a night. Looking forward to it as I always wanted to stay here when I lived in BKK.
you must be off soon now :D
yes, 2 weeks come Friday... and not a moment too soon!! :) Very tired and looking forward to 5*++ treatment, super food and cold, cold beer....... any recommendations for a room number/floor.....?... thanks
goa
What a treat you're in for - the breakfast is to die for. Have a good time.
no- we have been on different floors and no complaints. Going again in December :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.