UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
As far as i know coaches use Leeds bus station, so you should be fine for going to the toilet and depending on the time, you should also be able to get something to eat. Leeds bus station is quite modern.
Thank you :)
Parky, most of my leave goes on gig trips :D
12noon wrote:
As far as i know coaches use Leeds bus station, so you should be fine for going to the toilet and depending on the time, you should also be able to get something to eat. Leeds bus station is quite modern.

As our coach arrives late-afternoon tomorrow, we're planning on looking for a pub serving decent food near the bus station.

Any recommendations? Also, do you happen to know of any reputable taxi firms, please? :)
I'm not from Leeds, but i do know the taxi rank is just outside the door of the bus station and a pub is just round the corner on the head row. If you take a walk up the head row (don't need to go too far) you will find fish shops and cafes and lots of shops.
12noon wrote:
I'm not from Leeds, but i do know the taxi rank is just outside the door of the bus station and a pub is just round the corner on the head row. If you take a walk up the head row (don't need to go too far) you will find fish shops and cafes and lots of shops.

Fab, thank you :tup
If its a taxi rank then it could be Hackney cabs. Would be cheaper if someone knows of a local firm you can ring?
Taxi's in Leeds are on meters, you need to phone for a private hire car, but i don't know any numbers. You could probably get a number from the bar staff in the pub.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.