Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I'm feeling the same way although Ive never been to Icmeler, I go to Fethiye! The forums still seem a bit quiet at the moment and I'm dying to chat away about Turkey. Come on people, where are you all?
my fave thing about icmeller is the taxi ferry that takes you back to marmaris!
i know just what you mean about the excitement tho... and i have to wait til october! :(
Where do we start

favourite restaurants:

Lemon Tree
Holiday Inn
Greenhouse
Nefis Pide
Annes cafe
Blacksea restaurant
Mandalin
Moonlight

Favourite trips out:

Icmeler Market
Aqua Water Park
Akayaki
Turget water falls
boat trips
turunc

cant wait until May :D
We enjoy just chilling out in Icmeler, during the day we walk along the canal to the beach and sit in one of the cafes and just watch the world go by, in the evening it is into town and trying out the bars and eating places, there is always a welcome no matter where you end up. Going in May and staying at the Efes Inn, have already been in touch with them via email, really looking forward to going back, will be visiting the Dreamboys on the canal.
my fav places last year in icmeler
amila bar/restaurant good food and good night entertainment
english chippy makes a nice change
elif restaurant good food and music :cheers
boat trip around the bays is a must for that nice relaxing day without shopping :sun2
waterparks in marmaris the new one on montainside is ok but i preffer the old one by the beach
but everyone different
jeep safari is a good flithy day out and wet :rofl
the best day out i found is a new trip tasting the efes from different bars :cheers thats what i told the wife anyway :whoops
Do you not like Icmeler Mitchellclr? I love it!! I like Marmaris too though!! I just love Turkey altogether!! :D I really cant wait to go, it seems like sooo long away though :(

I have to say I love the Jeep Safari :( , its a very tiring day but well worth it!!!!! Its so much fun acting like a big kid :rofl

I love to eat at Venice, although I havnt been back to Icmeler for a couple of years now :( does anyone know if its still as good?

xx
Dont know why I put that sad face next to jeep safari, meant to say :D :D :D :D :D
xx
Can't beat it. Fabulous place and friendly people. Had some great times there and now in a 2 year relationship with a special guy. hasn't worked in resorts for the last 2 years, went to college and now in permanent job.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.