Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
You will find a link to current tobacco prices in THIS TOPIC

luci :wave
Luci`s link is out of date. Golden Virginia is 97 euro per Kilo
Lidl`s is at the far end of Benalmadena from your apts, opposite the road down to the Marina. There is a good bus service
mick66 wrote:
Luci`s link is out of date. Golden Virginia is 97 euro per Kilo

That's the same price as the link. 10 x 50g €48.50. :que

luci :wave
Golden Virginia is 97 euro per Kilo

If I'm right, it's now €111.60.:wink:

I believe there was a price hike a couple weeks ago, with an average increase of €1.50 on a carton of 200 cigs.
From what I can see, the eurotabac link is still showing the old prices.
http://www.eurotabaco.net/prices_tobacco.php

This link seems to be up to date....it's showing the old prices in one column and the increase prices (Recargo)
in the end column...as of 04.02.10.
http://www.cmtabacos.es/wwwcmt/listaPrecios.php

Golden Virginia (10 x 50 grms) has gone from €48.50 to €55.80 :yikes
I think the 55.80 is the price you would pay at the ?duty free? at airport, or in a non tabacos ie a supermarket. G V is I think still 48.50. The price was reduced a few weeks ago from 49.50. :)
I bought Sovereign Black and Lamberts this week from an official Tabac and they were at the lower prices.
Tabac prices are a bit volatile these days. I paid 97 euros for G.V. on 17th Jan.
Hi Pipefitter
I think you may be right there, I do know for certain that there was a price hike end of Jan/beginning of Feb, but I can't remember what my cigs cost to compare prices. :oops: I didn't think supermarkets were allowed to sell tobacco, but newsagents have finally been allowed to sell cigarettes again.....due to the amount of newsagents that have hit the pan throughout Spain....and that top price may be the price they will charge, same as airports.

http://www.thinkspain.com/news-spain/17467/cigarettes-can-be-sold-in-newsagents-from-monday
Tabac prices are the same everywhere in spain.they are run by the goverment.

most uk branded fags have gone up again since last oct.by only 1.50 euro on 200.

48.50 for g/v.

I paid 97 euros for G.V. on 17th Jan.=would be right for two packets of 10.

you will of course always pay more at the airport

these prices might go down again,it happen a couple of years ago.people stopped buying g/v and mayfair.so they dropped the prices to its original price.so g.v was 35 x 10 and mayfair was 25 for 200.

still cheap as uk.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.