Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Thanks for sharing that :) I wonder why didn't they carry that idea forward. I'd love to be served greek food and wine on the plane to the sounds of traditional Greek music. it would create a lovely holiday atmosphere. Strange how the idea never caught on :que
lovely video. Interesting to see Lindos as it was.
Fascinating - just looked at my videos of Lindos from October 2009 - what a difference!!
Reminds me of a recent conversation with my parents who've celebrated their 60th wedding last year having spent their Silver Wedding anniversary Rhodes in 1977. Having not been back since, on hearing that Falaraki was somewhere that attracted large numbers of partying young people each summer they couldn't understand why. 'Lovely beach but there's nothing there - just a small taverna and a few fisherman's huts' according to my Mum.

SM
Really enjoyed this post Trevor.
Always find it fascinating to see how things have changed over the years.
Hope you come across some more - I would love to see more videos or photos of how Faliraki, Lindos, Trianda etc. used to be.
Hope you come across some more!
Thanks again.
If you type - Rodos 1921 into UTube you will see several results
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.