Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Here you are, a map of PEK to show you where most of the hotels are:

http://www.holidaymaps.de/afrika/tunesien/port%20el%20kantaoui.html

As you can see, the Royal Kenz is just a little further away from the Marina, though not very much.
Thank you for the map it's just what I wanted.

Do you know if non residents are permitted to visit other hotels in the resort for a drink?
Nearly freaked when I learned that you are allocated a table in the dining room for the duration of your stay and have to share. The thought of sharing is making me ill. Do you really have to? Sitting beside strangers (yuck) what if they have revolting table manners?
I've only once had to share a table with someone I couldn't stand and on that occasion I simply noted what time he went to dinner and chose to go later. I've had some very pleasant table companions over the years, several of whom I'm still in contact with.
You are quite free to visit any of the hotels for a drink or watch the entertainment. Only problem might be if the hotel you want to visit is strictly 'all inclusive', though I shouldn't think that would apply to many as most do have a normal 'pay' bar.
What is the average price for a bottle of wine in a hotel?
We went to Royal Kenz in June and were allocated a table. We shared with another couple but only saw them once and we were just finishing our meal when they came in. I have heard that if you really dont want to share the waiter will sort you another table. Enjoy your holiday,the food is yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
The Royal Kenz is sounding better by the minute! Thanks for your response. Any tips for me?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.