Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Helen it done this last week just think its got to do with the upgrade.

i had the same today, plus it had new post showing on computer problems, and when i went into the page nothing was highlighted...you had to search the dated area, that's how i found your post :wave: :wave:
So it looks like it's a temporary blip then Ray - I just had to log on manually again
I moved Helen's post from Computer Problems to Help and Assistance as it is a question about a site problem rather than a general computer problem.
Thanks Luci- I posted it in computers as I thought it could be something to do with my computer, as no one else seemed to have picked up on it.
Helen i have the same problem its getting on my nerves having to sign in however many times i try to log into OTL..
For clarity, sleep_r_us are you having issues with HT or OTL?

I have added this thread to our list of bug fixes.
New guy its OTL i have to manually put in my password everytime i try to login,.
Sleeps- the automatic log on facility on OT has been removed for the time being, for security purposes. My problem is here on HT.
As the logging in at OTL is out of my control sleeps_r_us I suggest you post this on OTL.

Helen, it sounds like a cookie issue to me. Will speak to TONG.
Helen,

I made a change to the cookie that is logged earlier on today. So once you have this new cookie, hopefully it will be better :)
If that didnt fix it just let me know :) Hard one for me to test straght away lol :)
Cheers,

TONG
This should be ok now guys :)
Its been working for me the past few days :)
Cheers,
TONG
It's still not working for me. I usually come on the site through my bookmarks, so today I typed the address in the address bar, to see if it makes a difference. Although the box is checked when I log out, when I return to the site, it's unchecked and I have to log in again. I'm beginning to think it might be something to do with my computer rather than the site - any ideas please?
This is working fine for me and has done for a couple of days many thanks Ting and Tong :cheers
Try it through another browser Helen, see how you get on? Obviously you'll have to log on first time you use that browser but then try it again to see what happens.
Hi Helen,

That does sound odd, whilst your cookies should have been cleared by now. Could you please try and clear all your cookies and see if this helps?

Cheers,

TONG
Helen ... as you are suspecting it may be computer related rather than HTs related, I am wondering if you are maybe allowing your privacy settings to delete all cookies when you close your browser. Alternatively, if you run CCleaner regularly, is it possible you haven't told it to save your HTs cookie ?

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.