Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
I dont think you will find an AI hotel in Santa Eulalia,although the Don Carlos do offer an AI drinks option to guests,I dont know the cost but its from 10am til 11pm I think.

Its just drinks not food.
The Sirenis Club Siesta hotel started AI last year and is available through First Choice. Its in a nice quiet area about 20 minutes walk along the prom to the main part of Santa Eulalia. The Fiesta Don Carlos drinks AI was 15 euros pp per day last year. I think the Tropic Gardens apartments also offer an AI option but not absolutely certain. To be honest, Ibiza is not a place that has had many AI hotels but there are more now than a few years ago.
Hi I recommend the Sirenis Hotel Playa Imperial it is not in sant eulalia but next door in cala llonga lovely resort next to the beach and a bit quieter than san eulalia. I stayed twice last year and can highly recommend for relaxation.You can go on the water taxi or bus to sant eulalia if you wish to spend a day and go to the hippy market at es cana.
The Palladium Palace is not remote at all.It is a 20 minute walk to the shops and bars of Playa Den Bossa and is a fantastic hotel if a tad a little expensive.
Don't know how much it is through a travel operator, but the Fiesta website had some 25% offers for some of their hotels.
I think the Palladium palace is a good hotel too,also Club Bahamas,but it isn't a very nice walk into the town,Santa Eulalia would be my choice for adults only,we stayed in Ses Estaques hotel 19 years ago,adult only hotel,It may be worth looking at.It was good then but as we've holidayed with children since it's not been an option.
The walk into town may be better now as its 3 years since we last went to Club Bahamas.
Thank you folks for all your help. Now booked Fiesta Palladium Palace for September. Did like the the look of Santa Eaulia but felt the PP was a good hotel on the beach and still near enough a resort. Booked via T Cook which was considerably cheaper than Thomson.
would of been cheaper if you booked with T Cook in jan.anyway walk into resort is not nice you say.you what.walking passed hotels and right through resort.then turn right at the algarb lights junction.on to beach prom (well if you could call it that) still nice.dropped down on to lower deck,(near steps boats). walk passed the torre de mar.alley way.carry on that road passed hotels on left and right.(es viva).turn right once you see a sign saying prince(bar).on to figueretas prom.

once you see a opening on left.walk onto road turn right. 3rd right (bank on corner) and walk into town.passed clock and your there.
so you taking in all the hotels shops sea etc.thats a great romantic walk at night.burn off your dinner and ready for a few beers in town and shopping in port area.

or you could just get the bus outside hotel number 14.20 mins depends how busy it is.i mean i walk fast and i can do pp.from space in less than 10 mins.same at night nice walk into resort few beers head back for last ones before 12 in a taxi.6 euro.

transfer by the way 10 mins if that.first drop off.your right next to airport.great walks in the nature reserve next to hotel.

or you could take your shoes off at night roll and walk along the 2 and half mile beach.
We've visited the PP and were impressed,our friends have booked there this summer.
it was called club med years ago untill it got a massive refit.very nice hotel all round.fiesta hotel group you cannot go wrong.
I also recommend the Sirenis Hotel Playa Imperial
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.