General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hi,

I can reccommend the Sunrise Royal Makadi Bay Hotel (approx 30 mins from Hurghada)

Been twice (Aug 08 and 09) They hotel is deal for young children. It has a huge childrens pool which runs at about 3 1/2 foot right the way through and has 3 slides which are not high. The also have a childrens club, although can't comment on it as our son is too old for clubs now (15), but the children all seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Out of our 5 trips to Egypt, the SRMB has the best beach which we have visited. Although if isn't the largest of beaches, the water is gently shelving, easy on your feet, very warm and calm. There are also several other pools within the complex which are lovely.

On the food side you have the choice of 3 a la carte restaurants, all of which are excellent and are included in your package, along with 2 buffet restaurants and various other food outlets within the complex.

Rooms - The hotel does cater very well for families. They have several blocks overlooking the family pool, and have also just recently opened a new block which consists of interconnecting rooms for families, which also comes with another main swimming pool and a childrens pool, along with lunch time eating area and bar.

Would return without a doubt, but want to travel further a field this year, so are going to give Aruba a go!

Hope this helps. Any questions feel free to ask.

Best wishes,
Pat
we've just booked for 6th Aug two adults 2 children 13 & 15 at Voyage, Torba ,Turkey looks fab but booking up very quick. Got 6 water slides & good entertainment
that hotel looks fab, can i ask his and hers how much you paid for August and who you booked through, we would like to stay here Aug 2011 2 adults and 2 children.

Thanks
We eventually booked to go to The Holiday Village Red Sea in August.
Kirkie the HV looks fab doesnt it, i stayed at HSB 3 years ago and we loved it. We are looking at our options for august 2011 for a family of 4 and we did think of the HV but based on this years prices its very expensive :(
try the palm wings beach resort in altinkum,
three good slides on the pool
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.