Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi Fiona, Will certainly try and help out.

8) Toonman
One to start off with. Hotel Saturn, Sunny Beach. Has been pulled down and is the site of the new huge Royal Garden complex due to open next year.

8) Toonman
:tup
thats exactly the info we need! Thanks Toonman. :D
As Fiona knows I've been through the list recently and had quite a few alterations made, but there are a number of places I'm sure others know far better I do.

Peter
Peter
members do not know just how much you do "behind the scenes" to keep the Bulgaria forum as good as it is today. But I do! :bow
Hi Fiona,

As you are aware, I'm not a 'hotel person' but I believe that the Mura in Albena has now been combined with the Slavuna to form the Albena Beach Club.

Baldur
Already the new buildings have started...the next summer there will be lots of new hotels and appartments for sale.i'll try to inform u for all renovations made during the year :)
that would be a great help! Thanks
Hey,Fiona.At the end of the season i have taken some pics of some of the new hotels in Sunny beach.I didn't notice if you have pics of the hotels in the reviews,if you need any pics tell me,i will send you all i have
these would be handy for members to see. If you can, could you add them to our photo album with the names in the captions. You add them first of all to our [url=upload album[/url] for approval. Thanks again
I can't find where to upload them...how to do that?if u can write me a pm with your email i can send u them there and u will upload them in the site...
Sending them to me won't work I'm afraid
Instructions from Allmen the gallery mod

go into the upload album

Click on the drop down menu. Ignore the fact it says admin options

If you have more than one picture to upload then click on add photos

You will then get a pop up box with the option of uploading 5 photos. you can change this to a maximum of ten.

You then click on the browse option and locate where your photos are stored on your computer and add them one by one till the boxes are full then click"upload now".

It may take a while depending on how big your pictures are but just wait and the bottom of box should display "dismiss" when it does click on it and if you have more to upload repeat the sequence.
Just had a thunk - the little known and totally incorrect past participle of 'think'.

Our information is that the Hotel Sirena in Golden Sands, is being demolished and re-built - possibly as apartments.

The Balkan Office is moving to opposite the small chapel between the Kempinski and the Yavor Hotels.

Peter
thanks Peter- I see the last person to review the hotel said the same. :D
Sirena
Hi everyone. Just had a text today, to confirm what I was told in September. "Hotel Bratislava in Albena is no more, when rebuilt it will be part of the New Swedish 4 star Flamingo Hotel. just to cheer you up it is 25 degrees there at the moment. Tonyt
Hi Fiona!Finally i uploaded some pics of hotels in Sunny beach:)i have many more and tomorrow i will add the others.but on these ones i didn't write the date?is it a problem?
discolazur_f

The pictures of the hotel fronts are OK. We do like dates to as hotel do sometimes change their appearance from time to time if you could put the dates in the other pictures you upload that would be fine.

allmen
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.