Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Los Zocos reviews HERE, Costa Teguise info HERE :wink:

Pippy :D
aged 19 6 of us going will we have a good time give feedbasck on things we will enjoy and maintly good pubs etc...

thank you very much
sorry about the post above didnt think the first one went on lol.. .thamks for the feedback one more question will it be boiling hot??
Hi Kinger

Bawbee's the weather expert :wink: Ask him HERE.

We are booked to go to the los zocos on the 1st of march 07 and just this morning recieved a letter from first choice warning us of disturbance of refurbishment works going on while we will be there. They say they have only just recieved notice of it themselves.. Not sure they're telling the truth there... Anyway.. would someone who's been there recently advise me is it worth cancelling the holiday or are they just covering themselves with that letter..
I really dont fancy spending a week hearing heavy machinery all day.
Many thanks
Ceri
Welcome to HT Ceri :wave

You'll find a recent review HERE :wink:

Please can anyone tell me if all the refurbishment work has now been completed at the Los Zocos Club Resort, Costa Teguise? - we are thinking of booking this place for our family - myself, hubby, 2 daughters, 2 sons, 2 son in laws and 3 grandchildren (2 babies and 1 three year old)

Thanks.
Does anyone know what age the kids club starts from?

thanks
Can any one tell me about upgrading to the all inclusive option when you get there through the hotel as i have read you can do this even though we booked self catering with first choice. ???

Also how much is it for adults and children and is there a minimum amount of days you have to do it for ?

Thanks louise xx
We have booked this hotel for our next holiday so can anyone tell us how the renovations are going and will they be finished by 2008?

We have booked this hotel for July 2008 for 5 adults, a 11 year old and a 13 month baby (one daughter and her family have dropped out) and as there are no recent posts on this topic I was wondering if someone will be good enough to answer a few questions and are there any tips that you can give to us to make the holiday more enyoyable?

- can anyone recommend a particular room or block (is the renovations finished)
- is there a hairdryer in your rooms
- can you hire an iron or pool towels
- is there plenty of loungers or are they all reserved early in the day
- how are the beds set out in the rooms for 3 adults and 1 child
- is there plenty of available drinking water or do you need to stock up with bottled water
- what drinks are available for the AI guests

I dont want to know a lot!

Thanks
Kaz
well im off with 3 kids and a baby on the27th september.

we are going self catering but have found out we can up grade to all inclusive for 25 euros per adult and 14 euros per child under fives are free.

Iv read the facilities are mostly good reports and hopefullt the renovations will be done by the time you get there.
Louise

Hope you have a great time and maybe you could let us know on your return how things were.

Many thanks!
:glynis

Kaz
will do only 6 days to go YIPEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
louise
looking forward to hearing how you got on. We are going for the new year in a two bed bungalow, all inclusive. Do you have any suggestions as to which is the best block to be in? :hmmm
Rigt imgoing to start my review check it out you wont be disapointed. :D
Louise

I can see you had a great time and it has definitely put my mind at rest - thanks! Please can you tell me (or anyone) whether

- there is a hairdryer in your room
- can you hire an iron or if there are pool towels to hire
- there are plenty of loungers or are they all reserved early in the day
- there is plenty of available drinking water or do you need to stock up with bottled water

much appreciated :lol:
thinking of booking for next year diy who would the cheapest accommodation be with at the moment we have £381.92 11 nights with go to spain the dates are 29th june to 10 july any help would be grateful
Louise

I can see you had a great time and it has definitely put my mind at rest - thanks! Please can you tell me (or anyone) whether

- there is a hairdryer in your room
- can you hire an iron or if there are pool towels to hire
- there are plenty of loungers or are they all reserved early in the day
- there is plenty of available drinking water or do you need to stock up with bottled water

much appreciated Laughing

We have just come back, and the only complaint we had was the awful entertainment! the kids liked it though, rooms were huge and very clean.

There were always loads of spare loungers, no hairdryer in room - dunno about the iron - i don't do ironing!! you can get cups of water if your AI, but a huge 5l bottle of water from the supermarket next door is only 1.50 euros!

You will love it, my sister has already booked to go again.
We were thinking of booking a holiday in the summer (July), the brochure doesn't say it has air conditioning in the apartments. Is this correct? if they haven't how did everybody find the rooms in who has already been, thinking at night time and sleeping.

Many thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.