Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
We go the week after you pirate willy. Fingers crossed the weather gets a bit better, I need some sunshine!
will leave feed back when we get home, yes lets hope the weather does improove!! :)
Just got home yesterday!! very happy with this hotel, good location clean definitely value for money in our opinion! If anyone wants any info then happy to oblige!
All info would be much appreciated, i'm off there myself the end of July
i left a report in the hotel section!! what do you want to know? help me out or i will just babble on!!
Babble as much as you like.
What are the rooms like? the pools?etc etc
i don't suppose you went to the waterpark while you were there?
ok!! the rooms were clean we had 2 next to each other, in the middle section ours overlooked the crazy golf course at the front and our balcony at the rear overlooked the quiet pool.They were spacious and ok furniture wise not tatty just used. We used the quiet pool the most, it was cleaner and bigger, better for the kids.But you had to be up early to get some shade by the pool!! I woke up 6.30am one morning went out to see towels out already!! Went in the busy pool by the bar late one evening about 6ish and it was grubby i soon got out quick. all in all good budget hotel!! was quite quiet at night aswell only one night at 3am were we woken by noise outside.
As for the water park went 14 years ago and it looks exactly the same when we drove past it!! expensive, 21 euros for adults and 16 for kids!!! I think thats what i heard mentioned.
Me and my family have just got back from what can only be described as a fantastic 2 weeks here.
If anybody wants a TRUTHFUL report let me know.
Hi TUCKER ... pleased to hear that you had a fantastic holiday. I'm sure holidaymakers would appreciate if, like pirate willy, you could submit your report across on our reviews page for this complex:
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/canary-islands/lanzarote/costa-teguise/los-zocos-club-resort-hotel/

Feel free to copy it to this thread too if you like.

Many thanks
David :wave
I'm off to Los Zocos in 5 weeks time and have noticed some pretty poor reviews recently on trip advisor.

There aren't any recent reviewson here and i'm wondering if anyone has been recently who can put my mind at ease?
This time last year i was looking on Tripadvisor as i was due to go in a few weeks.
All i can say is that after what i'd read compared to what i'd experienced, i now take reviews on that site with a pinch of salt.
For what it's worth, me and my family enjoyed it, and if it wasn't for the fact it's now all inclusive we would have gone back this year.
TUCKER wrote:
This time last year i was looking on Tripadvisor as i was due to go in a few weeks.
All i can say is that after what i'd read compared to what i'd experienced, i now take reviews on that site with a pinch of salt.
For what it's worth, me and my family enjoyed it, and if it wasn't for the fact it's now all inclusive we would have gone back this year.

Thanks for your reply.

The reviews on trip advisor are however getting worse and i am now very worried and have sent an e-mail to the First Choice resort team asking for reassurance that they are addressing the problems other guests appear to have had.

Again, has anyone been this summer?
I went in February and we had a fantastic time.The hotel our room and the grounds were spotless.The food was also good with loads of choice sometimes not hot enough but there are microwave so no probs.
im going there at end of September.got 2 1 bedroomed rooms but was wondering what block was best for sun on your terrace or balcony during the afternoon.
well just got back from a week at los zocos and went all inclusive.saves a fortune doing it this way.was very clean even around the so called noisy pool(which apart from a bit of music was not that noisy)room were very nice and we had 2 rooms in dolphin block (top floor one in the middle for 3 and one next door for two).beach was only across the road and very conveinant.hotel staff were great and when we got there and could not get one of the patio doors to slide reported it at deask and was done within 15 mins.the only thing that was a bit of a letdown was the wifi which unless you was in certain spots was all but unusable especially in the rooms.could do with an upgrade me thinks.food was fine and always hot.all in all would defo go back when Im ready to go back to lanzarote.
Many thanks for the update Spud :tup

When you have time would you add your review here please if you haven't already done so :- http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/canary-islands/lanzarote/costa-teguise/los-zocos-club-resort-hotel/

Many thanks :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.