General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Albufeira in portugal great beaches,great weather and the nightlife is great 2, a strip full of bars open until l8t when i was last there i never got in until 6am must have been all the cheap shots they give u 2 get into the bars, :cheers also holidays to portugal are very reasonably priced just make sure you are near the strip although the old town is good 2 and not far with a great beach! hope i've helped! :D Happy holidays! :wave:
OMG lol forgot to say also not Portugal ether one of my mates lives there and wont want to go there :>
Sunny Beach in Bulgaria might be worth considering for a group of young lads.

Food and drink really cheap. Read reviews though before making any decision.

Another suggestion would be Playa den Bossa in Ibiza.
ash21

Apologies I just realised I had suggested Ibiza when infact you said you didnt want to go to Spain.

Regarding Gumbet one of my nephews and a few mates went there and loved it so much they returned again for another visit. In the 23/24 age group.

He has also been to Marmaris but preferred Gumbet.
Hi Ash,

Don't think you would go far wrong in choosing Gumbet. Must admit it was quite a few years back when we went there, but found it to be very much orientated towards the younger age group ...... plenty of bars, discos etc. Also you are only about 10 mins from Bodrum which is a hive of activity.

What about Egypt ... might be worth looking at Naama Bay in Sharm El Sheikh.

Regards,
Pat
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.