Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Loveholidays
4 Posts
It is generally your responsibility to arrange any visa's applicable to a destination you are hoping to / booked to travel to , Love holidays are an OTA , and it is probably will say exactly that in the general terms and conditions .
I am a travel agent working from home , and would always tell my customers if a visa is needed as part of the service , and any good TA would have told you also , one of the pitfalls of booking online unfortunately it bypasses the personal service knowledge and experience of a good travel agent .
I agree with kerry25. If you are going outside Europe, the chances are you'll probably need a visa of some sorts, and It's up to you to either ask the question, or find out on forums like this before you travel.
As I've just said on another thread.

Research, research, research. More so if going medium to long haul.
The info about needing a visa is quite clear on the tour operators websites if you book direct, so the information would have been in the confirmation etc you got from the tour operator. It is always the passengers responsibility to check they have the correct entry documentation, whether that's a visa or just long enough validity on their passport. Take responsibility for yourself, and never rely on someone else to do your research for you.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.