Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Check with your bank account or credit card company and explain that LC says they didn't receive the payments.Hopefully they can give the additional proof you need. But really you just need to get on to LC and say that as LC are denying you have paid hundreds of pounds which they are denying they have received you need to escalate this complaint to someone with more authority as you need this sorted immediately.

However, I bet a way to get immediate action on LCH part is to post on their face book page exactly what you posted here.
https://www.facebook.com/lowcostholidays.com
Let us know how you get on and if you post on FB. A bit of negative publicity might focus their attention. Hopefully you can get this resolved today.
operations@lowcostholidays.com
This is the email where a couple of our members in the past have had success with. But I would email as well as call and as well as use facebook. You obviously need this sorted today.

I have also tried pming lch as they did join 3 years ago. They may not be using the email address we have now though
Hi Shellbel

Fiona linked me over to your post as I have had similar fun with lch recently.

I can give you the details of the people I have been speaking to and numbers etc. they are not great but I did get my original money back just now debating all of the other problems.

Drop me a pm if you want then and I will dig them out.
Shellbell
You wont be able to pm just now but Ethan can actually pm you so just ask here.
Thanks Ethan. :)
If you paid by credit card, tell them you will do a section 75 credit card charge back on them for non supply of goods, if they don't supply you with confirmation that you have the flights booked by return email. Say you will book them direct with easyjet on the easyjet website, perhaps that will motivate them.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.