Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
LTE
12 Posts
We have just booked a holiday to puerto del sol hotel in cala d'or through our local paper the manchester evening news we got tickets today and we are flying with lte airlines has anybody heard or flown with these checked on website all gave them really bad reviews any info please.
and how far is the nearest beach to the hotel in real terms
still no word on lte airlines found out they only use manchester airport in july and august
Ian

I have moved this to the airlines forum in the hope you will get some more information

Biff
LTE
Anyone travelled with this airline are they any good ?????
As I understand it LTE are owned by the german charter firm LTU. They use 757's and operate out of Spain. I remember a friend booking a flight to Spain from Germany with LTU and flew in a LTE plane, with no problems
other than usual cramped seats. LTU are a pretty good charter airline with flights all over the world using their 767's.
I have just flown with LTE airlines from Prestwick to Palma (outward only). As far as charters go, they were fine. We left bang on time in a clean aircraft. I didn't notice it being too cramped. We had a meal which was tiny, but tasted quite nice. When it's free there is not much reason to complain! (You have to pay for all drinks including tea or coffee). The landing was a heck of a thump, but that happens sometimes. I would not have any problems using this airline in the future.
Hi All

My first post :wink:

I will be flying with LTe this summer from Edinburgh to Lanzarote and was wondering if anyone has had any experience flying with them.

Your comments good or bad would be helpful.

EDIT: Merged with previous topic
David HT Mod
lte
i have just been on a lte flight two weeks ago back from Spain my ticket said my flight was with lte but plane had no markings on it. and was what i can only say looked like a secondhand plane....may not have been tho... but was very well worn and will never fly again with them....... :x
ben
Why wouldn't you fly with them again, what were the problems?
LTE
the problems were...... cabin staff bumped into my daughter with a drinks trolley and didn't even say a sorry after hurting her.

the toilets were old and dirty they looked like they were well worn..... my son was choking on something i asked for water for him to drink.... as the seat belt light was on the cabin staff said they was not supposed to give it out so i had to ask again a couple of times then i was finally given some water which i paid for.

bits were falling of a couple of seats. the sound system was not working properly.

and the landing at Manchester airport was the worst Ive ever had we touched down on what felt like the right under carriage...then the left under carriage giving what felt like a bouncing feeling from one side to other and it was not really windy.....

needless to say we nicknamed them faulty towers airlines was expecting the pilot to be basil faulty.....
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.