Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
made a mistake
9 Posts
:D No your just spoilt David like us :lol:

We used to go to Majorca Benidorm Salou etc etc A/I and now that we have been to Turkey A/I and have been spoilt especially when we went to Belek it was fantastic.

We do go back to Majorca etc on short breaks but love Turkey

Mind you we just came back from Egypt A/I that was fantastic it was like royalty egyptian could do enough for us so pleasure and polite :lol:

But get a good A/I in Turkey and its brilliant we have had a few good one's only one poor one but 4 fantastic one's but each to they own some people like A/I others don't some think you are tied into hotel on A/I but your not as you will know.

Well take care and continue on getting spoilt
I won't go A/I in majorca (I know you went to menorca) because I don't think hotels in spain are upto scratch and only do A/I if they are trying to attract bookings. Before going A/I they would of been struggling to fill beds.

Because of the premium price charged for A/I a better deal is a good hotel H/B. Instead of drinking the nasty spanish spirits you get with A/I you can have international branded spirits and it will still works cheaper than the A/I. The only people who find it cheaper than going H/B spend most of their time trying to drink as much as possible.

It wasn't just hemera you missed out on, also the warmer more settled weather, low 80's compared to low 70's and a warmer sea to swim in, compared to menorca in october.
i have been to a lot of ai in spain over the last 10 years and they seem to get worse every years cutting corners etc. after going ai in turkey a couple of years ago i have been a total of 4 times to turkey ai . and i honestley dont think in the near future i will be going anywhere else but turkey. i have been booked into the hemera a while for next may and cant wait. :lol: :lol:
I am booked into the hemera next august and can't wait. It seem like forever before its time for us to go.

Spanish A/I the thought of them makes me shudder.
there will be some changes with the staff next year scooby wont be there or turgay not sure whether steve or robin will still be there . so some new staff to get to know...
Will check - I'm back there on 21 October!
they will be there this year while november scooby is going to live in scotland with stacey and turgay is going to liverpool...
Once you have been to the Hemera it spoils you for any other hotel.I have stayed in AIs in Mexico and the Carribean and although they were good the Hemera takes some beating.I think its the friendliness of the staff that make it special.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.