Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Hi bushbaby, whilst your waiting for some replies, why not check out our review section for these hotels, which you can find HERE

Kath
have only been to Mararba palace, and thought it was wonderful. Lovely hotel, great staff, great food - and in a perfect location.
I have been to both.Maharba Palace is a nice hotel,but I much prefer the Kenz.
i think they both look good but the r
latest reviews on trip advisor all say there are major refurbishments going on at the kenz.many have made complaints to the tour operators.these were in jan and feb, so i'm wondering if they will be completed by june - its a bit off putting.
The refurb of the rooms should be finished end of this month,we stayed in one of them in October,lovely and modern,they had been completely gutted,everything is new,lovely colours,and the spa they are building is on a piece of land next to the hotel,I cant see that being a problem,they have only just started on the foundations.There is work going on at a few hotels,hard to avoid.The Kenz is a really friendly hotel,you are allocated same table for breakfast and dinner,at Maharba palace it is a free for all at breakfast,staff run off their feet,waiting for tables,it was so packed all the time.
Wasn;t like that when we stayed at Marhaba - you had the same table every day, and the same waiter who couldn't have been more efficient. Meals were buffet style, with a great selection.
KEVP4,We last stayed at Maharba Palace 18 months ago,For dinner we had the same table every evening,and the waiters couldnt do enough for you,but breakfast some mornings were a nightmare,you sit where you can find a table,not allocated.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.