Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi JK,

There are a couple of reviews of your hotel. Just click on Hotel Reviews box on the top lefthand corner. A.T.B. Geddy.
The hotel is fine, typical Olu style, at the bottom of the mountain and pretty close to the beach. We never had any complaints from our customers who stayed there, so if you got a cheap deal you did good!
Hi jk
Stayed there the first time we went to Turkey in 1996. As with lots of hotels in Turkey, the rooms were basic, but staff friendly enough and pool decent. It was about a 7 minute walk on to the beach (if that....) and within a stones throw of bars / restaurants. Our favorite at the time was the Buzz Bar - still there but changed somewhat, as has the whole of Olu. When we stayed at the Majestic it was a child free zone - dont know if that still applies (wouldnt do for us now....lol).
You will love it....make sure you take the dolmus to Fetithye for a day and have a fab seafood meal on the harbour.
Hope you enjoy
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can get a good street map of Olu Deniz resort?
The reason I'm asking is that I have booked flights, hotel and transfer from Dalaman airport all separately and all I know is that our transfer bus will drop us in a (hopefully) central part of Olu Deniz. We then have to make our way to the Majestic Hotel but we arent exactly sure whereabouts in the resort area it is situated.
If anyone knows where it is in Olu Deniz that would be a great help or if anyone can recommend a good map of the area that would be brilliant.
Any info is greatly appreciated!
Thanks a million
Leanne
Hi riagain,

Olu Deniz is quite a small resort. We stayed at the Majestic two years ago with Goldtrail on a B&B basis and had a great time.

The Majestic is situated on the left. just at the bottom of the steep hill down from Hisaronu - very handy for the local dolmus. It's a further 3/400 yards to the seafront. Although situated just off the main road, we found it reasonably quiet as the accomodation is set back away from the road.

Enjoy your hols.
HelenG says that when she went it was a childfree zone. This still the case? Sounds peacefull....................... unless you know better!
it isnt childfree anymore but still a great hotel
I am trying to book this hotel direct does anyone have an email address or know of a company I can just book the hotel through
Thanks
Thanks very much found hotel and booked
We are going to be staying at majestic hotel oludeniz. Has anybody stayed there and can they tell me anything about the place. Looks good in the broucher but they won't put bad pics in there will they.
Ellie Meg
These prices look great. Just checked out Olu Beach Resport Hotel. Its priced at per room with two sharing but I trust that inlcudes the All Inclusive deal

£973 for two for two weeks sounds too good to be true.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.