Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
We had three weeks at the Majestic and came back on the 4th June, it was our fourth visit to the hotel so we must like it as we have booked again for next May
The hotel pool gets the sun all day and we never had a problem getting a bed, the rooms are basic but very clean, there is a TV we didnt watch it but believe there may have been some English channels
Breakfast is just bread, cheese, tomato, boiled egg, olives and jam which suits us, we didnt eat anything else at the hotel but had a few drinks from the bar which were the same price as most of the bars outside the hotel, there is a small supermarket at the entrance for water etc
On the down side the bar seems to be open until the last customer goes to bed, which can be late so it is sometimes noisy but that doesnt bother us too much
It might be quieter to ask for a room at the back of the hotel, but then there is nothing much to look at, we always request high floor (there are only three at the most) overlooking the pool
Only a five minute walk to the beach as well as all shops, bars and eating places
Have a great time, dont know anything about tattoos but if you need to know anything else just let me know
Thanks Lashman. We have requested high floor and sea/pool view. We are of the opinion that the hotel room is for sleepy people and changing in so basic suits us.
Could you confirm whether or not the air con is included or extra? Agent said it is included but most sites say its extra. We have a late flight back, is there a chance to keep a room on or is there a room for changing in?
Thanks.
We didnt book a package but booked the hotel through med hotels, we did use the air a couple of times and were not charged, but some one did tell us it was £20.00 a week but cant confirm this. You can pay the hotel and keep the room on again £20.00 but it might be worth looking on travelrepublic hotel only and booking one night with them as we have just booked for next year and it works out at £8.33 per night. Safes are £1.00 per day. If you dont keep the room on there is a clean toilet and shower in the reception area.
Anything else let me know
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.