Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
The first route (Line 19) heads into Malaga City centre and takes around 20 minutes. Once you are at the main bus terminal in Malaga City you will find buses to all parts of the Costa Del Sol. You can obtain more details at http://www.estabus.emtsam.es

The buses into Malaga cost €1.15 and run every 30 minutes from 07:25 until 23:59.

You can find bus stops at Terminal 1, Arrivals and Terminal 2, Departures
i have a page with all airport info ect on it.its brill.
You're a star! Am actually wondering if its worth all the bus changes, maybe better just getting a taxi!

Jilly
:wave: Hi are there any private transfers from airport to carihuella there are 6 of us.
Try Alphrooms.Com, I have used them a few times x
I always use http://www.shuttledirect.com. You book and pay for a private taxi before you go so there's no surprises regarding cost, plus they take all your flight details so they can keep track of any delays etc. They've always been waiting for us when we've come out of baggage control, and they've always been on time and usually early to pick us up again.

Kate
thanks for all replies, but i have noticed that they do not give carihuella on the list.
how do i get from malaga airport to la duquesa. going to stay with friends who have just moved there, but i intend to surprise them so cant pump them for all the info i need. thanks in advance.
Has anyone used Transferstore please? I am looking for one way transfer to Benalmadena.
Transferstore (taxi)were about the same as Shuttledirect and cheaper than Resorthoppa.
Any advice please?
Sue
ps I dont want to use the train.
Im staying at Riviera Del Sol Miraflores, anyone know how much it would cost me for a taxi back there, if I had a night out in Torramilinos (spelt wrong!)
Anyone any idea how much a taxi will cost from malaga airport to benalmadena (LOS PATOS HOTEL).
Does anyone have the latest taxi prices from Malaga airport to the Mijas costa. I have been quoted £95 Shuttle direct and £133 resort hoppa return for 3 people. Is the euro affecting prices that much.
Hi vinnym your taxi from benalmadena to malaga airport will cost 25 euros
The taxi fare you quoted is exorbitant. We are regular visitors to Benalmadena and on arrival we take the train to Benalmadena. Station is 2 minutes walk from terminal. Use the ticket-machine, last year it was 7 euros for 2 people. We hired a taxi to the airport coming back, 20 euros.
Whats the best way to get to Nerja from the Malaga airport. There isn`t a shuttle bus and taxi`s are way too expensive.
We just booked Fuengirola (whoohoo!) for June. I know there is a train station in Malaga airport, and was considering this as our hotel is only a few minutes from Fuengirola Station.
Just a couple of questions.
Is the train station easy to get to in the airport?
Does anyone know the train times? We don't land til 8pm, and just wondering if the trains run in the evening.
If there is no trains, how much is a taxi?

Thanks in advance. x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.