Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
Malgrat De Mar
42 Posts
dawny deano - I'm sorry I can't place you either, goodness knows why, the place isn't exactly heaving with English people is it? We're getting out-numbered by the Dutch/German/Poles, so it's a bit of a novelty if you hear an English accent. (Sorry, must include Welsh/Irish/Scottish there!). We miss seeing a lot of the Ferris Welsh people, especially the twins, Kara & Kate who my boys were friends with. We're going there on 27th July for 17 days this year.
see you all in malgrat then 31st july we arrive. :D
Ratistuta - you arrive on the Tuesday then, are you travelling with Ferris? That's when they usually arrive. Hope you enjoy your holiday :D
Julie c - yes we arrive on the tuesday with ferris, we are in the papi, across from the bars, not far to stumble to bed. 8). hope you enjoy your holiday too. :D

Might see you outside the Eureka! :D
We use the eureka a lot, should see you there. nice and relaxed.
Yes, until Juan gets you with his tricks!! :roll:

The cup falling off the saucer, the mouse under the coconut shell, the severed arm!! :lol:

No doubt you've seen them all :wink:
Quite right weve seen alot of his tricks. :)
Has anyone stayed in Malgrat De Mar or in a Hotel called Reymar playa Hotel, is so any information on resort and/or location would be a great help. Thanks
haven't actually stayed in this hotel , but i am sure there are two hotels one called the Reymar and the other the Reymar Playa. One is actually on the main front and the other is down a side street , but both are close to the beach and all amenities .
quite right Llindy these are sister hotels.
Have stayed in the Reymar Playa - just off the main street. Good enough location and not far to the beach. Very close to the train line - you will see trains speeding past across the road in front of of the hotel!
ist time to this area staying at marpins any tips
Looks like a great choice :D Have you seen our reviews here?
Hi Foofoo, when are you going to the Maripins? I'm going on 27th July for 2 weeks, we've been there for years, we love it, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourselves :D
thanks for pointing me in right direction about malgrat,visiting 19-7-07 23-7-07. long weekend :ghug with friends
legends is the best place for food! i lived out there for 3 months and tried everywhere, so i can really say it is the best! if your in the area pop in to champions and say hello to Gary if hes still there...from a welsh girl he may remember lol!
Hope everyone enjoyed/enjoys their holidays in malgrat!
hi. i have heared its very nice at melgrat. im going there in october,, does anyone know the cheapest way to get there from girona airport there are 5 of us traveling.
Depending when in October your going , a lot of places could be closing up for the winter
also weather can be a bit hot and miss, probably a mini bus transfer from outside airport might work out cheaper with 5 of you , not sure if there is a direct bus/train from airport but the trains are cheap and regular .
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.