Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
I have reserved a villa with mallorca-holiday-rentals - can anyone advise if they know or have used this company

Hi Trevort
Did you ever find anything out about mallorca holiday rentals (your post july 2010)- did u use them? Are they legit?

thanks
Welcome borderbob3 ... hopefully someone might provide some info for you, but unfortunately it looks as though Trevort never returned to the forums after posting that message almost 2 years ago.

David :wave
Thnks for reply - desp to know if they are a legit co. have reserved a special event at a villa for 9 people! :(
Borderbob

Rest assured - they are legit.

Just received a noticeof your post and realised I had never updated.

We booked an apartmentwith then, called their agent from the airport and met him a car park in centre of town. I parked nearbyleaving wife in the car and walked to the meeting point. Once I met the agent I was happy it was legit, got the car and followed him to the apartment. He gave us a tour to check all was well before we handed over cash.

It was a great apartment and holiday. I spoke to some English owners in the complex (not connected in any way) and they explained in a sensible way the reasons - can't fully remember.

We decided to take a risk (easy when you're 6', broad and no children with you) and were glad we did. We used them again this year as they have some quality apartments.

Hope that helps

Cheers
Many thanks for your reply, always good to hear that somone else has used. Thanks.
Hi,
Just been searching for info on Mallorca holiday rentals as we have just booked with them. We thought it sounded a bit dodgy to meet them in a car park with them knowing you have all the money with you for the apartment rental but good to know that they are legit.
Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.