Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Malta & Gozo
9 Posts
Hi Slim, check out http://www.maltadirect.co.uk this company is part of the Air Malta group of companies, and they do seem to offer holidays to both Malta & Gozo, so I am pretty certain that they would organise a twin centre holiday for you without much trouble, in our experience of travelling to Malta (12th time next week) your average bog standard high street travel agents don't seem to have the expertise or knowledge to advise on holidays to the Maltese Archipelago, if you prefer a quieter night out to a more noisy night out why don't you consider the Sliema area as it has some really good restaurants and lots of good pubs and bars, whilst St Pauls bay is ok, Qawra and Bugibba are situated up there and it can be a little bit in your face and quiet british if you know what I mean, Sliema is more traditional in comparison and very close to Valletta which in turn is fantastic for touring the island, please let me know if I can help you further in any way.

Best wishes
Sliema2
Hello Slim. The first time I ever went to Malta me and Mrs Holidaymaker did both islands Gozo first in the new 4*Andar hotel in Munxar near Xlendi and had a great week, had a car for a few days and got to see all of the island.
At the time of our visit Marsalforn looked the best resort but the hole place is very relaxed and look out for the local wine its a bit strong.
You can also go on a twin centre holiday with Thomson holidays and Belleair holidays.

Dave
Thanks Folk

Have been in touch with Thomas Cook they had could deals but only to one or the other. Other problem is we get married on Friday and no Flights til Tuesday but will try the contacts you have given me.

Have had a look at those websites listed a wee while ago by 'real holiday maker' v informative. must also check cheveron website!

Thanks for your Help!
Hello there Selima2.

Do you have any hotel recommendations!
Hi Slim, I have to say that really is a great flag that you are flying there, however, hotel reccomendations are quite tricky as we are all different, the best thing to do is choose the hotel you are interested in and post back here for info on it, and you will deffinitely receive replies on it.

Sliante
Sliema2
Will do, just had a look at chevron website but it doesn't tell you were the hotel is unless I'm being extremely thick have asked malta direct to send out a brochure.

Tog go bog e!
Follow this link http://www.chevron.co.uk/hotels.asp then click on each hotel to tell you where they are.
Saw thought but didnt want to keep coming in and out of every single hotel. Thought it would be handier it they had the locations at the side.

Will let you know how I get on with the brochures!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.