Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
guys,

if anybody is having problems viewing the map you can pm me your e-mail address and i will send you the original

tracey
xx
If the Senfoni is near the Seler well look for no 185 thats the Seler it will give you an idea where your hotel is:
ps114,on the map where the words Marmaris Turkey go across it,Portabello is where the letter K is.
Thanks crispy much appreciated ;)
Hi folks any idea where sayar apts no.130 is on map cant find it or am i being blind :rofl
vonny sayar apts is no59 on map in armutulan area
Hi folks again any idea where albatross apts are? :sun2
Albatros are roughly where 49 and 51 are on the map. there are 2 buildings on opposite sides of a quiet street.
Thank you lou its my daughter who is staying there just wandered where they are in comparison to our apts, thanks again. :sun2
anyone know whwt number club portobello is by?
Baris Hotel is around 55/56 on this map.

Anna.
Thanks Anna thats much clearer now where the hotel is. :)
Hi can anyone tell me were i can find a map of marmaris with apartments and hotels no it .CHEERS
I would like one too with the hotel ideal pearl on.
I dont know of any others with actual hotel maps, Go below for street maps just click on the ones highlighted in blue these might help you out if you know the street name your hotel is on.
http://www.aboutmarmaris.com/marmaris-maps
Why not look on Google Earth at Marmaris and type in the seard box the hotel you are looking for, you will be amazed at how many are named. Thats what I do to find hotels. :)
Use the search field here and just key in "marmaris map" . Theres a few earlier posts on this forum ( May 2008) with details of marmaris maps.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.