Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Map of Marmaris
284 Posts
Very nice.A street map of marmaris has always been lacking :lol:
Brilliant map.........wish I could find one of icmeler like it :(
i have tried to find all the maps bristolbird but unfortunately the thisistravel website (in their ultimate wisdom :shock: ) have decided to take them off their website!!

i will keep looking!

glad i was some help on the marmaris front though :lol:
That's a very handy map!!

I cant find no.77 on it though, the Mehtap Hotel......MINE!!

Me being blind again...
Pinkladywales,

the Metahp Hotel is roughly where number 78 is :!:

Or if you know marmaris it is situated behind Burger King

It has just undergone a massive revamp Ihsan Ozturk the owner has made it really nice.

have a good time

Craig
do you perhaps know where about the Magic hotel is on that map craigy?! thanks :D
Do you think is map could be made sticky and put at the top of the page.........please. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thank you Craigy!! You made me look forward even more now!!

Im a Turkey first timer, going next month :)
Gaffer,

I may have the info you are after, regarding Magic Hotel later tonight will keep you posted :!:

Pinkladywales,

If you go on http://www.sunnseaholidays.co.uk you will find out all about the methap and see photos of the rooms and the restaurants, Ihsan and his family will make you feel like home.

I will be in maramis a week today and will be eating at the chinese at the methap but will be back home on 20th august so will miss you coming but will tell ihsan to look after you :wink:

Craig
OMG thank you so much, been looking EVERYWHERE for decent pics and some info of the place!! Much appreciated!!!

Tell him Im coming and he better get the cocktails ready!! ;)
Hi

Last year on this forum, there were maps of all the main resorts in Turkey and list of the hotels and apartments etc. I have searched but I can't find them , could someone point me in the right direction to locate them again. I am trying to find out where abouts the Kaan Apartments are located. I have found out the are in the Siteler area of Marmaris, does anyone know if this is a good area, I will have to teenagers with me and I don't want to be too far from the bars , clubs etc

many thanks

Jenni
Thanks a million, I have now saved that link to my favourits, but unfortunately the Kaan Apartments aren't on it, but I think I now have a good ieda on the distances, etc.

again thanks

Jenni
Hi all, anyone know where the kaan is situated on this map?
carolexx
Hi,
I read that Kaan is beside Pineta Hotel but that is not on the map :?
This map is not exact but find 202 emre hotel, go back, away from the beach a little and it is roughly in that area.
Hope this helps and hope you know what i mean :roll: :wink:

Loulou
Anyone know where Club Diana is situated and is it really that bad a place to stay?
Thanks for the advice in advance!
hi does any1 no where Alize hotel is[not club Alize.Its a small place never heard of it but its 5 mins from beach .thanks
Anyone know where the Sindy Aparts are situated on the map ? :?
And i cant find no.204 on the map...i think thats a hotel near Sindy ? Am i right ? :? :lol:
Sidney,

Hotel Alize is near 117 and 112, it's on the junction there. It is only 5 mins walk from the beach. Never stayed there myself.

Wilson :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.