Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
map of rhodes
9 Posts
Have a look here.

Which hotel are you looking for and which town/area?

Parky
im looking for the lindian village and the sunshine hotel i wanted to know how far apart they are they are both in lardos i think
Sorry, but I can't tell you anything about that area, but Lardos isn't that big as you can see from the maps.
Parky
i did try looking on the site that was posted but no luck, trip advisor are adding maps but theres not one up there yet so no luck for me, thankyou anyway
Smanfa, I had a look on Google and found the Sunshine Hotel which is halfway between Lardos and Pefkos, about 2.5km from Lardos. Lindian Village is about 3 Miles from Lardos, whiich is about 5km, so it looks about 2.5km or 1.5miles.
Ferret about and you'll find the brochure and resort details.

Wish I could get there myself, but.....
im useless with computers i did try google earth but had no luck thankyou so much, means i shouldnt have to much of a treck to go see my family and friends xx
Hi, If it helps I drove past the Lindian Village the other day. Its about a mile past the turning to Lardos Village towards Kiotari so its on the main coast road. Looks nice! Sorry but I don't know the other hotel. I had a look at google earth and that bit of the island is blurred out, sorry.
thankyou for all your help im sure we will work it out when we get there having never been to rhodes before its all a mystery to me
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.