I used this company having booked through netflights and had read no reviews of the company before travelling. On arrival at the airport there was a girl in arrivals who directed me to the minibus pickup point, the bus arrived after less than 10 minutes and i was the only person onboard. On booking in i was given the option of paying 800 euros and returning the car empty or 58 euros and returning it full i took the latter, i was then given a document to give to a member of staff in order to get the vehicle. I was stood about and there was no sign of any staff, as i speak spanish i approached someone who was checking cars back in and he got hold of someone to find my car. The car was about to go through the car wash and i was told to wait for a couple of minutes, the member of staff disappeared and never returned leaving me stood there for over 10 minutes, again i called the bloke dealing with the return cars and he also didnt know where the person dealing with me was so he cleaned the car and sorted me out. The car was a fiat punto and had over 75,000 on the clock, the bodywork was scratched and the car seemed underpowered, when i got to the hotel as the windscreen was dusty i thought i would give it a wash, on operating the wipers the right one instantly flew off, it wasnt attached just rested on the wiper arm. Ive never hired anything like this before as i normally use one of the main hire companies and thought marbesol would be of a similar standard. I would never hire with them again its a bit of a cowboy outfit, on returning the car just the fuel gauge was checked as it would have been a waste of time checking the bodywork considering the state of the vehicle, rent a wreck would be a more apt name.