Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
Welcome to the greek forums of HT

who have you booked with..?

yasus

wizard
Hi Deb86, we went to Crete last year on a last minute booking with Kosmar and stayed at the Maria Studios in Stalis. The apartments are situated on the main stretch between Stalis and Malia but as they are set back off the road you don't hear any noise at all. The apartments are very clean and plenty big enough for 2 with a shower room and balcony. The beach is a two minute walk away if you prefer this to the pool. Turn left out of the apartments and you go into Stalis centre with the taverners and small shops but turn right and Malia lies ahead just far enough away to allow you to stumble back to your apartment after your night out!!! Our hosts were great, never interfered but were around if they were needed. After all I've said guess where we're going for our holiday this year - yep, back to the Maria Studios in August - can't wait

Tracey
We are going to Maria Studios in july as well so hope it is nice! The reviews i have read seem to be good!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.