Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
ferris have the maripins on sale for next year so i dont suppose much will change.
you are unlikely to get a response from the hotel direct as it is shut for the winter.you could check out the website for the new owners
http://www.fergushotels.com/contenido/contenido.aspx?id=166
Thank you very much for your replies jimd-f and roda_girl. Have emailed the firm and await a reply.
Just had a thought - the Maripins usually opens for Christmas as we know folk who go there then so surely there ought to be someone there soon to prepare and take bookings for Christmas?
i am sure that the maripins has not opened for christmas for a while now. :cheers
:que hi and happy new year to everyone . we have booked to go to maripins in june .does anyone what the e mail address is to get in touch with maripins . thanks for all help :cheers
:think Not the easiest to find but try this hotel.maripins@hotels-serhs.com
:cheers thankyou so much .
will tell you how i get on
This is the Maripins email address I have been using and did get a reply from them:-
hotel.maripins@grupserhs.com
this hotel, and others that were in the serhs chain appear to have had a change of owners towards the end of last year..
look here
http://www.fergushotels.com/

info@fergushotels.com
:cheers thanks we did know that they had changed company . thanks for the other email addresses
I replied to this post about an hour ago but it didn't appear on the forum, so hope this does. I actually need the personal email address of the Maripins Hotel. The one I gave Roda earlier probably no longer exists now that they have changed hands. The Maripins must have their own email address - any idea how I can find it please?
the maripins will be closed at the moment so even if i had a direct e-mail address you probably would not get a response to that until easter.
if you e-mail the addresss i gave in my post above you should get a response and they may be able to give you a direct e-mail.
if they do this please post it here for the benefit of the rest of us.
thanks for trying . the e mail address only takes you to the company . not maripins . i will keep trying
I did email the company that has taken over and they haven't replied as yet but I will let you know if and when they do.
:cheers thankyou very much . if i get any news i will let you know.
What is puzzling me about this is that I had a reply from Gloria who works in the office at the Maripins in November and they aren't open then for holidays, also every year I book directly with them by emailing the hotel in January and always get a reply straight away. So am wondering when there will be someone there this year - mind you that's no good anyway without their new email address.
hi we have the same questions . my friend who goes twice a year always e mails gloria in november says she usually gets a reply within a couple of days, e mailed gloria in november and december and still has heard nothing.the only thing we thought was that the hotel will not be open at all till spring . we will keep trying . hope we all get through in the end . :que
So do I roda-girl - we have already booked our flights for June with Easyjet as they had cheap flights going. We go there every June and have been for about 20 years. Love the place!!
we went on the 6th of june in 2011,and we loved it and again last year in september .so we are looking forward to going again this june . we are going with harry shaw. will keep trying ,my friend is also trying.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.