America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Babs

I did answer your earlier post. I would think the weather would be about the same, very cold. But you can never be certain. Where I live in Germany we normally have temperatures of up to minus 20c in winter but this year has been extremely mild and we've been basking in sunny springlike days for much of the winter. But I would say on average New York in January will be very cold.
Thanks Judith. I was just wondering along the lines of how here in the UK we can have a mild Christmas and a bitterly cold January.

I think we may well be leaning more towards the January cruise, based on my original post, but also it's on the Queen Elizabeth which we haven't been on before. We've sailed on the QM2 and although I suspect there won't be a great deal of difference, it's nice to try another ship.

Now just to completely convince hubby that this is the break he really really wants!!!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.