Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Meet and Greet
136 Posts
Hi Im Eileen , married to Garry with 3 lovely kids Ryan 19 , Kasey 18 and Billy 10 , just me , hubby and billy comin to Albena , for our first ever holiday abroad on the 5th july
Hi, My name is Julie and my partners name is Wayne, were due to be married on the 21st July 07 and travelling to Sunny Beach - Hotel Globus for our Honeymoon on the 28th July. We have 5 grown up children (18 to 24) between us. Were both 41 yrs of age, I work as a part time secretary and he as a steel fixer.
It's our first time to Bulgaria and were really looking forward to the Honeymoon more so than the wedding now. lol
A big welcome to Julie and to Eileen :D Congratulations Julie!
Hi. My name's Mal from Aberdeen. Myself and my wife are going to Sunny Beach for the first time on 11th August for 14 days.
Welcome to our forum Mal :D I'm sure Sunny Beach will be a lot hotter than sunny Aberdeen!
Fiona( also from Aberdeen :lol: )
Hello all,
I'm Kath (33). I live in South Wales with my husband Paul (also 33) and our two boys, Isaac (4) and Iwan (16 months).
We are off to Sunny Beach on Sunday (july 15th) yipee. I've booked it DIY. Flights seperately and apartment (Green Fort) via the internet. So far the organising has been easy, so just hoping that the holiday is just as simple and relaxing! :lol:
Thanks for all your help and info over the past few weeks, this forum has been a godsend.
Kath x :bow
have a great time Kath :D
My name is Peter off to Sunny Beach to the Victoria Palace 1st September with my other half who is taking me for my birthday first time to Bulgaria.
I work full time my Fiance is Part time while at uni last year she's going to be a CSI we hope :D
Hi Peter
Welcome to our forum :D
Hi everyone my name is amanda and my other half is keith we moved to bulgaria 2 years and 5 monthes ago it took time to settle in but are doing fine i work for estate agents and we have also started our own PM company yust this year doing pretty well have no intention of going back to UK
Hi,

Ive already put my details on here, but things have changed.
I no longer live in Worcester. Nor am I an energy efficiency advisor.
Life has changed loads. New house, new job & new life.

Things are great. Be even better when I go back to Bulgaria for our hols. :sun2

T
X
Hi all my name is June and my other half is Gerry We have four daughters two grandsons and a grand dauhter .We live in Eyemouth a fishing village on the Scottish borders.We both love Bulgaria and Have been going since 1994.June52
  • Edited by june52 2008-06-13 13:41:40
Hi just to update everyone my name is Tom and my wife is Mandy we are going back again this year to Sunny Beach with my daughter, son, son in law, sons girlfriend and two good friends. Our friends went last year to Bulgaria with us and enjoyed it so much are going again for my birthday in June. Once again the age range will be from 19 to 73 so as I said before it is a resort for all.
Hello everyone. I'm Karen, hubby Mark, with 2 kids. We live just outside Edinburgh. We are going to Sunny Beach in June and really excited as it's mine and the kids first time abroad. Think this forum is fab, you find most of the answers to questions you might want to know. So thanks to everyone! :tup Hoping to get a good tan whilst there, but don't think that will be a problem :sun2
Hi everyone my name is Laura and I am 29. I now have more time on my hands to look at all the forums as I am on maternity leave, my first baby is due tomorrow :). I am hoping to go over to Bulgaria this year, as I bought a place at Balchik (near Varna) a couple of years ago, but that depends on how the baby is at travelling and cost of flights - at the moment they don't seem to be coming down :( . If anyone is interested in going to BG and wants some information on the area, feel free to PM me.
welcome to HT Laura :) Hopefully anyone with questions will ask them on the forum and your answers will help others. (in any case, as a new member, you can't use the pm system yet I'm afraid)
Hi Everyone!

My name is Diane and I'm from Cambridge. I've been to Bulgaria on holiday many times and I always go to Sunny Beach because it's the best resort.
Sunny Beach may be the best resort for you but personally it is not mine, I find it far too noisy and brash for my taste.

Patka
What's you favourite place in Bulgaria Patka?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.