Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
four years every week for six months at a time thats 106 times less around 6 say 100 thats 50 two week holidays or 33 three week holidays,so if i had only done three weeks at any one time i would have been going to the meets since 1979.suffice to say i enjoy them ,meeting the people chatting and by and large everyone is friendly and i have certainly made some good and lasting friendships,more than in the years before we started coming to the meets :tup :rofl
Hi Guys, thank you so much for a great time at the HT meets the last fortnight. Going to miss you all so much, see you the end of the year.
All our love,
Chris and Alfi
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
you are welcome it was a pleasure to see you as always :D
Nice to catch up with everyone on the 25th, sorry we had to rush off (a minor problem at home to sort out) also sorry we missed the following week as we were invited to a friends place for dinner (Wednesday is his only day off)!!

Anyway, thanks to all for keeping the meets going and samtheboater for keeping hubby company while I went off for a gossip with the rest of the gang :) Our 2 weeks went very fast, too fast in fact so can only look forward now til the next time. Hope you are all having fun over there at the meets and have a honeybee or two for me :D

Love.......Fizz
Hi
Just like to add our names for the next 3 meets on the 22nd Feb, 29th Feb and 7th March. Look forward to seeing everyone.

Teresa and Stacey.

Managed to get two flights yesterday. :tongue
I cant even begin to count the number of meets Mike and I have been to over the years but i have always made a big effort to look for anyone who i know is coming new or old :) think you are right Clif its a troll :really
I have made more great friends than i can count from HT
Long live the HT meets :tup glad to see HT back online by the way
chilly
I have missed my Goa fix this season, and saying hello to all the HT members I have met. Wednesday nights were such fun, meeting old and new friends. Never a dull moment and everyone made welcome , thanks to the regulars .
Long may the Meets continue to unite old and new members.

Chilly I have a great photo of You and Mike taken at the "Black and White night ", would it be Ok to put on here ?

xx lassi
that would be great Lassi :tup I second all you said xx
chilly
Dragons sisters birhday was celebrated at one of the Meets, and the theme was Black and White, so as many of us as possible got out our best B & W,s just one of the many great nights, anyone remember " The Big Knickers "
Chilly and Mike won first prize :cheers

http://s13.postimage.org/5kfsdpgmr/P1020277.jpg

Click on photo for full size xx lassi
Had a great night at the meets tonight, but unfortunately had to say goodbye to my mates. My lovely mates, Vanda and steve, cliff and Barbara, Corinne and Terry. Great to see Roma and his lovely wife. (Roma is very funny). My lovely mate, Lin B who i will miss terribly! I have her on video, but she doesn't know it.!! :rofl Her lovely husband Dave! Great to meet up with him at last!!
Great people and i will miss you all!! :cry
Anybody who hasn't been to the meets, please do try and go to at least one!! Lovely people!! Take care everyone!! Till next time!! :tup
Ohhhh! Thanks to my lovely hubby Roy, for ordering my drinks while i am busy yakking!!! :rofl
we will miss you too,,,,,drinks i have never seen you drink,maybe the odd coffee :rofl
:rofl Lassigirl big knicker night was sooooooooo funny the big knickers are still pinned up on the carvery wall and i nearly chopped my head off with the fan when i was stood on the chair displaying them :rofl

thanks for the photo fond memories :)
I hope you missed me too Goangirl :(

chilly ;)
Thanks for the photos Julian :wave:

Great to see some of my Goa friends again, hope you had a good time .

xx lassi
Did pass on your regards to dragon, IC and the rest Lassi
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.