Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
ok folks time to get your names on the main meet thread,its worth your while,we realy do have a good night
.. last week we had more than 20 people at the meet it was a great success and the food was good... great seeing old and new faces alike
Chilly :tup
  • Edited by chilly 2012-11-21 19:24:49
This is last seasons board whats wrong with the new list for this season ?
This is just the discussion thread for meets. Chilly has a new meets list thread here :)
sorry i havent been on to give updates on the meets just recently but i was having trouble loading HT due to my limited internet for a bit and my dongle not working :( we have had a few really busy and fun meets this season, the one last week was wicked and we all ended up rather inebriated, we took loads of pictures many of which ended up on FB!! but there was a lot of us there think we counted 22 and the week before that we had 26 so all in all very well attended...

this week was smaller (i wasnt there unfortunately) as a lot of people had gone home but thats the way of it... some weeks there are a lot of HT'ers out here and others its much quieter.... but i am so glad that we still manage to get together and hook up as we have all made some truly great friendships through the meets and HT... thanks to everyone who managed to come along this season so far and new members please dont be shy!!!! :) Chilly
I attended 4 or 5 meets whilst over in Goa and they were all really enjoyable nights. We all owe a great thank you to Chilly and the "long stayers" for keeping them going with such enthusiasm.

We've met so many really nice people and had some great nights out - all down to the meets. I'm not going to mention names because there are so many.

If anybody has any doubts about going to one of the meets - give it a try. It's a great night. :cheers
SUNBURN GOA 2013 - can you buy tickets in the UK and if so, does anyone know when.... need you BrenLiz xxxx

CJ and Alfi xxxx
We usually book on line but they don't usually go on sale until around October. We are probably giving it a miss this year as it was far too crowded last year and the stages were too far apart, it is becoming far too big now especially when it is full of mad Indians from Mumbai posing all over the place. We bought VIP tickets last year but it wasn't worth the extra, it was still just as crowded. We may go just for the last day but will probably buy a ticket when we get there.
thought i should just update and say i am very sorry to say that the wed meets finally seem to have died a death :( mainly i think due to people going on the facebook Goa forums rather than here)... sad after so many happy times but life moves on... so for those of you not on FB there are alternative meets being held in Bending bamboos candolim on Mondays from 8pm this was arranged on the FB group page 'meet and greet in Goa' ..pretty much everyone is welcome and as this is my local i am generally there too :) hope to catch up with some old faces and new ones :tup .. poeple are wearing a yellow and orange wristband for identification!!. these can be bought in shops or online at ebay i am told ...the meets brought so mnay of us together over the years and many thanks to HT for that ;)
Chilly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.