Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi Rose and welcome to the forums :cheers

We have reviews of this accommodation but unfortunately only from last year. If anyone has stayed at these apartments recently please leave your review by Clicking Here

Many thanks :tup
It will probably be from the development next to the Silver Sands, we had some noise last year and we were in the Alva, it didnt bother us too much. I dont think there are many places know that doesnt have building work going on.
thank you for the reply, we arnt going to swap hotels or anything because its far to late now anyway. so i guess we will just have to enjoy whatever :cheers
hi we have just come back from protaras, we got married at capo bay but we stayed a the brilliant apartments. my sister and brother in law stayed at the melini and they had a lovely time there and didnt mention any building work being a problem.
i did notice a hotel being built over the road from there but they didnt mention it being a nuisance. im sure you'll have a fab time, we did!!
:)
We stayed at the Sandra apts last September and they were buliding the Hotel then directly opposite. Apart from jack hammers on the first day it didnt bother us for the rest of the holiday, noise was very minimal. i should think by now the main work will have been completed. Had a good view of the Melini Pool from our balcony, looked rather nice ;) :)
aawww thank you guys, that takes a load off my mind :D
i dont think there are many places that dont have some type of building work going on, we were in the alva last year and it was noisy 7am ish but once your on the beach it wasnt a problem, and by late afternoon they finish anyway.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.