Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
If it says long trousers then it's probably enforced. We are going to a hotel for 2 weeks this Saturday and hubby is just going to go back upstairs and change.

Where are you staying?
I think there's a review on here where someone marked down a hotel that had a "long trouser" policy because when they complained about a guest on an adjacent table wearing shorts and vest for an evening meal were told generally that it wasn't worth the hassle of saying anything about it to them !
Don't know where you are staying on the CDS, but I stay in a 4 * hotel and men won't get through the restaurant doors if they are not wearing long trousers.
Dave takes a lightweight pair of 'dressy' trousers, and after dinner he goes straight back up to the room and changes into shorts and a T-shirt.
I'm actually glad that they enforce this rule.

Sanji x
I hope that hotels do stick with the long trousers at dinner policy. We have gone too far down the casual route
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.