All Inclusive Holidays

Discussions relating to all inclusive style holidays
AI Menorca
3 Posts
Hi

We stayed at the cala'n blanes hotel in cala'n blanes a few years ago.

It is right on the beach/cove - apart from having to go down some steps and a slope to get to the beach.

There are pics of it on first choices website to show you what i mean! but if you can get a room at the front you have a lovely view over the cove/beach

The hotel is a good,basic 3 * - if you can get it for a cheap enough price you can't really go wrong but check the later reveiws of it if you are interested - we went in 2002 so cant really say what its like now

HTH fatcodycat
Hi
We stayed at theHotel Esmerelda a few years ago at Citadella.

It has a wonderful position at the headland of the port with fantastic sea views. It is a beatiful looking hotel too....the sort where everyone who is on the transfer coach is hoping it is their drop. :D
The entertainment was good and if you get a sea view (well worth the extra £s), you can even enjoy it from the comfort of your own balcony.

The food is a reasonable standard, and they also have a special restaurant that you can book, which we did not try, but is supposed to be very good by all reports.
The hotel rooms are clean, bright and modern.

Whilst the hotel is handy for a pleasant 15min walk into Citadella town itself, the only thing the hotel lacks is a beach BUT the hotel provides for getting a free bus to Calan Bosh where there is a really lovely beach.... and this short trip provides a very pleasant change of scene. You get to use the local bus sevice, so there is a good frequent service. The hotel will even provide a packed lunch for you to take.

If you are looking for good value for money - this is an excellent hotel.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.