General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
our son got married in cancun in may last year we stayed in cancun and went on a trip to xel ha it was amazing
you could swim with the dolphins, snorkel with the fishes and float down the river on an inflatable ring there are lizards roaming everywhere hammocks to lie in restraunts it was an unbelieveable experience l think my son booked it with the travel agent
Hi Dededyno,

Can't comment on Xcaret, but hubby and I did go to Xel Ha while staying at the El Dorado Seaside Suites ... this trip also incorporates swimming with dolphins at an additional cost. As it was our first trip ( 3 years ago ago) we just booked with Thomson upon arrival. However, you will find Lomas Travel based in the reception area of the EDR, and would imagine they would be cheaper. Would add that should you wish to purchase the dvd and photos of yourselves with the dolphins, they are quite expensive ... think we paid around £120.

Regarding the zip lines and off road driving ... check out Xplor. Our son and his girlfriend booked through them 2 years ago and had a great day. We are returning to the RM with our son and his girlfriend in June and are hoping to book this trip with them. The trip is also available to go on in the evenings, although being in the jungle in the evening wouldn't be for me .. takes me all my time to go during daylight hours lol!

Just to add, while staying at SMB 2 years ago, we visited our friends at the EDR on a day pass ... very nice hotel:-)

Other trips you may like to consider is swimming with the turtles in Akumal Bay and the Tulum Ruins.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.