Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
I stayed at Miramar Golf in September 2003. I had booked AOA, and after the checking brochures didn't really fancy Miramar Golf, but...

A three star hotel so fairly basic rooms but cleanliness was fine. Food didnt offer a lot of choice but there was something for everyone. The Head Waiter Mohamed had a really good attitude towards hospitality. He kept me supplied in fruit for my room and the airport when I left. He says "While you are here, this is your home"

The hotel is a bit out of the town centre, walkable though, 15-20 mins depending on pace. Taxis easily available. I was travelling as a singleton that trip and I discovered that there were several other singletons of both sexes also staying at the hotel. Coincidence or policy? Who knows? But it worked quite well as people were able to get together in groups for evenings in, out and excursions, or not, as the fancy took.

PEK is not my favourite place but it is popular with many HT respondents.
There are smarter hotels but as I was doing the Sahara trip in a weeks holiday; it didn't seem so important. Some really nice staff and I enjoyed my stay there more than I had expected to. And it is handy for the golf course.

Dorra
:D
24 days go but still a bit miffed tried reading other reviews and as usual some Great,Good,Poor,some horrifying,So if anyone has the real truth on this hotel plz can you put my mind at rest..........
we stayed at the miramar last march and found it fine, its a smaller hotel but the rooms were kept clean and te staff friendly. Im not sure about the food as we only had breakfast but that was always nice.
Its not too far from the marina and its cheap enough to jump in a cab rather than walk.
Im sure your holiday will be fine and that you will enjoy yourself.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.