Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Hi Angela
Which hotel did you book? Did the hotel amenities list a waterpark? Or a nearby waterpark? Can you give us a link to the hotel on the website please?
http://www.barrheadtravel.co.uk/holidays/spain/costa-dorada/cap-salou/hotel-festival-village
The hotel is Festival Village, on the website it tells you Aquopolis Waterpark is 2km away.
We booked in store and made our booking based on the printed brochure we were shown.
You need to go back in and ask to see the brochure. Do you think it did list the Waterpark in its list of amenities?
As Fiona says go back in & ask to see the brochure. The Travel Agent should have made it clear, if you were focusing in the shop on the Water park, that it was 2km away.

At the same time they may say the onus was on you to check the brochure blurb. However, they may have a hotel which includes waterpark tickets & should let you swap hotel, for an amendment fee.

Let us know please & good luck.
After much back and forth conversations with the manager I have been given a full refund of my deposit and booked what I wanted elsewhere.

Thanks everyone
Well done Angela have a great holiday 😊
Great news Angela 👍

Many thanks for letting us know the outcome.

Please come back & let us know about your holiday & write a review of your accommodation 👍
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.